Tuesday, April 27, 2010

credit to mohd farhan abu bakar

guys, take a look on z@m@n Skoloh album made by one of my friends. Wish to give LIKE symbol on each picture, but, not afford it...too many photos.... and they really make me smile, happy and miss the school time... where everybody so naive, and enjoy living now... so damn different from this days life, busy with work, and study stuffs....

frens, i wonder how would u feeling of my present, but event i m not on most of the picture, but i could feel the belongingness... i could feel how my friends there miss me and appreciate me as their friend. i hope so....

it s me, i dun like attention, i prefer being alone and feel unease with the crowd... but, deep in my heart, i love u all. i shut my mouth, but i still love u...... those five years are so memorable to be forgotten....

someday, i wish i could see u all and analyse the different.... wat a life.... 20 years had gone so fast... neva noe, how long would i live, but i m sure, i m learning and experiencing all the timee....

such sweet memories 0307... :))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

H3aRt_crIMe!!! Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template