Tuesday, April 6, 2010

there is a lil boy


he is so cute, i got d feeling dat he would grow up to become a handsome man...

i like d way he hugs me, tight and close... as if, he neva wants me to leave him alone, nor leaving me alone..

i like d way he responds to me... far from his sight, he has already take his shoes and ready to go.. doesnt seem like wants to stay long.

i like d way he acts to me... he hold my hands as if asking me not to let it go... and pull me to where he wants to go... amuse me with his amazing smile....

more and not less, i like him, how he wants me to make him jump.... by the way he yells to pull him up higher and higher.....

i kind of miss him a lot.... he neva makes trouble to me, but always makes me smiling... how his happiness with me, affect my mother instinct...

even though he is not my son, i could imagine of how i would treat mine one day... as if i m eager to deliver a baby....

how i wish, to hold his soft hand, who owez ask me to guide him...

how beautiful it is to have him in my arms...

sometimes, i was being naughty, thinking to take him away from his mama...

yet, i still cant imagine the feeling with all of these words, as it is so meaningful to me..

i just wish, i could meet him soon, so dat i could feel him cuddling me

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

H3aRt_crIMe!!! Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template