Thursday, August 12, 2010

subhanallah

bersyukur pada tuhan, ramadhan aku makin berseri-seri... dikurniakan pelbagai kawan baru, yang aku yakin akan membawa aku kejalan kebenaran.....

today, i met syira, ain, nadia and whole lots of good people. i felt good being with them,, and i started to realise that this was my first time to have such good connection with people... i could feel my smile is pure, my greet is honest and my presence is welcomed...

thank god... i love surau.... i could get more than baraqah from allah...knowledge and the most important thing is, there is still place for me to be accepted...

thanks guys... love u all. hope we are being friends forever (^v^)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

H3aRt_crIMe!!! Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template