Wednesday, September 29, 2010

the feeling of missing

i thought i oredy can cope with such MISSING feeling, yet now i m suffering...

i miss my dad,my mom and her stall, my family, my cat, my old house, my dirty kitchen, my naughty brothers and my pretty sisters.

wat i miss is the way i can act naturally at home. i dun have to pretend to be nice to anybody i can be myself, my wish almost always granted and i could eat a lot...

i dun have to make up, coz my natural makes me looks beautiful... after all, i just wanna go home..i dun care if they wanna keep nagging at me, coz it s juz the way they are....

i really wanna go home... how much i love my boyfriend i cannot help loving my parents more......

i really3 wana go home!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

H3aRt_crIMe!!! Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template