Wednesday, September 22, 2010

there is a guy, he talks less, grumbles and complains a lot... he wants everything according to what he wanted it to be..... he even wants me to get married just after i finish my study (i think so)...

but, there is something he carries that make me love him so much.....
yes, he grumbles, but he is a forgiving person.....
when he hates a matter, he would straight away mentioned it that make me feel scare to make mistakes though he doesnt realise his..
i think i know a lot about him, but i have no idea what to tell u about him....
is he handsome?? of course, definitely!!!
he seldom smile, but its his smile that show a rejoice....
he never tell me how much he love me,,, but that doesnt matter as long as i could feel it...
and his heart~ its very fragile, a wrong word confessed could give him pain for the whole life....
yet, i did shout at him sometimes, and it makes me feel so guilty....

day after day, he become more religious person...
he loves to stay tune on OASISastro channel 106 and turns the volume to the loudest....
it is good to listen to the person in the tv recites qoran, but the volume annoyed me...

i owez find ways to tell him how i love him, how i miss him diz moment.... but i cant...coz he neva realise it... coz, he would not be able to do it....

there is so much sin i have had with him, but i know he neva take the matters seriously....
but i miss him, coz i neva get a chance to tell him verbally....

in my heart, i owez think of something like "i wish i would die before him, so that i would not be able to see him suffer from dying, coz i neva have the strenght..."

i just wish right now, that i could have him in front of me right now, so that i could stare at him to the fullest i could..... i just want to spend my sweet and short time with him.....

my man and beloved father.... how i wish u could read this


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

H3aRt_crIMe!!! Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template